Sunday, August 15, 2010

Like a Flower





Found these really cool postcards in Epcot Japan during my vacation in Florida. Sorry about the spots on the photos it's from my camera. My favorite is the girl holding the camera, I really wish I bought them.

Anyways, only 8 more days till I'm back in the city and at LIM - I'm unbelievably excited.

"Just because I'm sassy and have a mouth on me doesn't mean I'm coming from a negative place. There's irony in what I do; that gets overlooked. I've listened to a lot of rap where men talk a certain way, often about women, and I'm not offended. It's meant to be funny. I'm throwing it right back at them, with humor, but some people can't take it. They're not used to women talking back." -Ke$ha

Download: Taylor Swift - Mine

xO

No comments:

Post a Comment