Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Kissimmee, Florida








Girls by the sea dress like hippies,
rock love beads and go skinny dippin'

I'm currently on vacation in Kissimmee, Florida. So I figured I'd post some pictures of Florida. I miss Jersey, a little bit surprisingly! Oh, and my birthday was this past Sunday. It was a good birthday overall but I didn't receive my birthday presents yet so that's something to look forward to when I get home.

I miss blogging everyday. I wish I had more time in my day to dedicate myself to this blog. I know I say this in every post but I really do miss it, so every night before bed I'll try to update this!

"My ultimate goal is to work with fashion designers and do performance pieces on a runway show." -Lady GaGa

Download: Jessie James - Psycho Girlfriend

xO

No comments:

Post a Comment